To unify the management and control of all the CTCR areas, and aware that the future of the CTCR and the AEI (Footwear Innovative Business Association of La Rioja) depend on R&D&i, Quality, respect for people´s rights, sustainable and ethical development, the workers, customers and suppliers´ health and safety and the internationalization of companies; CTCR expresses in this document, its commitment to the continuous improvement and maintenance of a Management System integrated by R&D&i, Quality and the Environment. CTCR reflects in its company policy compliance with the 10 principles of the Global Compact in Corporate Social Responsibility, as established in the UNE 166002: 2014, UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2015, UNE-EN ISO 14001: 2015, UNE- EN ISO 17025: 2005 and the United Nations Global Compact Network.
The CTCR´s Top Management demonstrates through this declaration, its commitment to the development and implementation of the Integrated Management System, the effectiveness in achieving compliance with these Standards and the appropriate response to all derived requirements.
Each person belonging to CTCR must be aware and understand the system's demands and activities carried out.
This commitment is reflected in the following actions:
• Consider the quality of the services developed (R&D, testing, Notified Body), together with the satisfaction of customer requirements, legal and regulatory requirements, as well as essential, permanent and priority objectives in this Center.
• To annually establish and review objectives by the Director Manager, which will have as a priority the continuous improvement of the efficiency of the R&D&i management system, Quality, the environment, respect for people´s rights of and the achievement of the requirements established by our customers.
• Promote R&D&i activities in the areas of interest for companies from the footwear and footwear components sector, to consolidate CTCR as a research center.
• Comply with the legal requirements, regulations and other requirements that apply to the center.
• Promote cooperation with external entities to achieve a high level of knowledge, technological performance and involvement of new technologies in our services.
• Counsel the footwear sector companies in quality, environment, technology, legislation, internationalization of products and in any other that they may demand.
• Boost and promote the necessary training on a permanent basis in all areas and use it as the axis of the System´s continuous improvement, including the personnel involved in the compliance assessment as Notified Body. Encourage and motivate the participation of all staff members in the proposal of suggestions for improvement in the areas of their competence.
• Encourage and motivate the participation of all staff members in the proposal of suggestions for improvement in the areas of their competence.
• Identify opportunities for improvement, in the developed activity, correcting non-conformities, with the goal of optimizing our work.
• Establish a methodology for the protection and exploitation of the results obtained from the R&D&i activities aimed unequivocally at improving the competitiveness and market situation of the footwear sector companies of La Rioja.
• Keep the suitable confidentiality and secrecy of all data entrusted to the CTCR, especially personal data, which may be necessary for the normal development of projects and services, faithfully complying with all the legal precepts related to the personal data protection (LOPD, LSSICE).
• Comply and enforce the Security document that protects the building and assets.
• Guarantee employees the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion without any discrimination and adapt working hours to the needs of the group, to reconcile personal and professional life in the best way possible.
• Assure employees a salary commensurate with the functions performed (respecting the Footwear Sector Agreement), social security and periodic paid holidays.
• Promote the capacity of companies in the sector through cooperation between them and with new knowledge that will strengthen their innovative capacity and competitiveness.
• Fulfill the established Environmental Protection commitments that lead to a reduction of the main environmental impacts that may arise from our activity by preventing pollution, reducing waste and the responsible resource consumption; promoting and encouraging the development of improvement actions for the Environment, internally and among the sector companies.
Likewise, the conformity assessment will be carried out in the terms established by the pertinent legislation.
This Policy is continually reviewed for its adaptation to possible CTCR organization internal or external changes and will be communicated and explained to all CTCR members keeping it available to the public.
Arnedo (La Rioja), Spain. December 2017
M. Javier Oñate Domínguez - General Manager at CTCR